Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let me see you one, two step

Yes, I did just reference Ciara. Anywayyyyy, if you happen to be in Massachusetts or attend Harvard, go see one of my numero uno amigos Moira and her Irish Dance Team perform on April 2nd at 8 pm at Lowell Lecture Hall. I'm assuming that's on Harvard's campus... but then again, what do I know? I'm sure a quick Google search could help you out.

{She's the one with her hair down standing directly to the left of the guy in the center}



Moira and I use to take Irish Dance together. She stuck with it and I quit to move onto jazz. Which was short lived. Then I moved onto tap dancing. That was short lived too. Then I moved onto not dancing. And that's where I've been for about the past nine years. Except when Backstreet Boys or N'sync comes on. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

{Moira, Anne, me at senior year homecoming. Hey Anne, did you ever take Irish Dance? Didn't think so. Move it!}

No comments:

Post a Comment