Monday, March 14, 2011

Home for Spring Break

I have successfully worn sweatpants for 2/3 of my break thus far. The other 1/3 has either been jeans for when I've been outside of my house or my nightgown which is usually worn until noon... then it's sweatpants time.

1) This Oberweis Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream is singlehandedly making my Lenten sacrifice seem like a joke. I gave up cookies, candy and brownies (and swearing... I really need to cut down... especially if I'm going to be teaching little kiddies in less than 6 months). Anyway, I gave up basically all sweets. But not ice cream. Well, I came home for spring break and there were two quarts of untouched chocolate peanut butter ice cream in my freezer. My favorite. This might get ugly.

2) My new pristine duvet cover. Love me some eyelet. I wonder how long it will be until I spill something on it. (Momma, if you're reading this, I'm kidding.... kind of.)

3) Standard breakfast - Cheerios with strawberries and raspberries.

4) My cousins Bridget & Molly, and myself at our cousin Katie's engagement party!

5) My cousins Katie and Pattie (Bride & MOH -- which I have learned apparently means Maid of Honor)

6) Dan and Katie! The happy couple. Can't wait until New Year's Eve to celebrate in Chicago for their wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment