Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm a Wendy Peffercorn wannabe

I just bought this swimsuit. Feeling really good about it. Feeling good about it despite one of the reviews online which basically said that it's a good suit for pregnant women.... ahem, excuse you. PS that is NOT me. I've always been a strong believer that posting solo shots of yourself in a swimsuit is either A) weird B) skanky or C) both. Usually I think C. You know the photos I'm talking about. Pictures where girls think they're all hot and stuff and they take a picture of themselves in their bathroom at a weird angle. I've never understood it. Anyway, back to my point... that isn't me. I'm like so much tinier <--- Sarcasm
I feel like Wendy Peffercorn from The Sandlot would be down with this suit. Back in the day I thought she was like da bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment