Friday, March 25, 2011

Duuuuuude, I need sleep

I've been feeling overwhelmed ever since I woke up today at 6:05 a.m. One thing after another just makes me want to have an outrageous fit like this. I also feel like I have that chronic tired look. I always mean to buy cucumbers to try that getting rid of circles under the eyes trick, but I always get too busy contemplating what kind of ice cream to get and I end up forgetting the damn cucumbers.

Anyway, this Daria quote is resonating quite well with me right now.
I won't be a total debbie downer. There are some pluses of this day. And they are:
+ I showered and so that means I smell nice
+ I ate a sausage egg and cheese biscuit from McDonald's today before my final exam to get my teaching license
+ I stumbled upon this picture of Daria

No comments:

Post a Comment