Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bang Bang Boogie

Between the dance moves and the clothing, I am speechless. This is all I can manage to say:
1) The guy wearing the orange and white jumpsuit that makes him look like he could be a male cheerleader for the University of Texas, is blowing my mind.
2)Between 1:15-1:25, pay special attention to Kip from Napoleon Dynamite breaking it down.
3) I love how the two guys are rocking sweaters and turtlenecks and the other guy looks straight out of Gilligan's Island. That is, if Gilligan's Island had a main character that was black.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha that is most definitely Kip!! I'm thinking UT may have gotten their signature look from this video... sad... haha! I'm an Aggie, what can I say ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete