Friday, April 1, 2011

As of Late

Lately...
1) I've been taking down about three of these guys a day. Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies compliments of my roommate Mallory. Thanks for nothing, Mal. You know I have no self-control.
2) I've been hearing "Aw who sent you flowers?" from each of my roommates and each and every time I answer with, "I bought them for myself." How sad. Can't a girl by some flowers to spruce up her room? Okay, I guess buying myself red roses is a bit odd, but my choices were slim. At this particular grocery store all they had were roses or lime, orange and purple dyed daises. Super ugo. Daisies are my favorite flowers, but these shades looked straight out of a coloring book gone wrong.
3) I've been sending postcards to people I love. Norman Rockwell is the best. Well, after Van Gogh. I wonder how many people read postcards along the way. I know mailmen must have to sign some sort of privacy contract, but I feel like if I were a mailman I'd take a peek and read all the dirt/mushy mush people are sending to one another. Don't judge. You probably would too!
4). I've been compiling old clothes to donate. Did you hear that, dad? I'm getting rid of stuff. Yipeeee! Not gonna lie, it was difficult to get rid of my favorite brown corduroy pants from my junior year of high school. But, I just had to come to terms with the fact that they probably won't ever fit again.

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! those cookies sound amazing.. im a big sucker for sweets! I cant wait to follow your blog!!! Have a good weekend!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos! I'll take about 12 of those cookies off of your hands:-)

    P.S. I LOVE buying fresh flowers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete