Yesterday, I cheesily said to my roommate Mallory, "I wish I could bottle this morning." Instead of making fun of me for going all Hallmark on her, she responded, "Me too." It was honestly the most relaxing and laugh-filled weekend I've had in awhile. From playing flip cup and dancing to Backstreet Boys on our porch to going out for breakfast on Sunday morning, everything just felt right. Man oh man, I'm going to miss college.
Hey future life as a teacher, please be nice to me. And be gentle.
2) Making good use of our porch. Spring is in the air and it feels so so so fine.
3) Roomie schoomy - Me, Lauren, Ann, Shauna, Mallory in front of our poster that says France. And not a single one of us can speak French. But I'm down with baguettes.
4) When in doubt, ice cream.
5) Me, Mallory, and Ann before heading out for a night that had so much karaoke potential.
6) Shauna likes to wear cowboy hats. She is looking for a man that likes to wear them too. I for one do not think that's too much to ask for. Form a line, gentlemen!