Monday, December 7, 2009

With a Face Like That

"Moses supposes his toeses are Roses,
But Moses supposes Erroneously"
{ I could watch the scene from "Singing in the Rain" over and over }
"Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover"
{ I would probably die and go to heaven if George ever sang "Something" to me }
Blanche: "Please don't get up."
Stanley: "Nobody's going to get up so don't get worried."
{ Marlon Brando? yes please! }
Ferdinand: "I'm glad I don't like spinach, because if I did then I would eat it, and I can't stand the stuff."
{ Possibly my favorite movie poster of all time }
Patricia: "Are you afraid of getting old? I am." - Breathless aka A Bout de Souffle
{ I think this is Jean Seberg. Not one hundo percent sure. Either way. Classic beauty }
Marianne: "Don't ever promise to adore me all your life. Let's not make promises like that knowing me knowing you. Let's keep the feeling that this love of ours, this love of ours, will be short and sweet."
{ Even closed, her eyes are beautiful }
"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out.
It doesn't matter much to me."
{ On repeat in my head today. John, gimme those glasses }
Ferdinand: "I wonder what's keeping the cops. We should be in jail by now."
{ Oh hey. It's you two again. Jean-Paul Belmondo, Stop being so dreamy! }

No comments:

Post a Comment