Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eyes and Ears part 2

Ok so this song has been stuck in my head allll week. And if you give it a little listen you may see why. Word on the street says it's about bad things. Which isn't all that surprising because it's from The Libertines, ya know the English band that Kate Moss's boyfriend Pete Doherty was in. Well re guard less of all that business, I really like the song. Shoop shoop!


"You've Got Mail" was on TV today and I decided it was necessary to sit myself right down on the sofa and watch it. That movie definitely puts me in a better mood. Period. I get so excited when that scene comes on where Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks are walking to their respective bookstores, and the Cranberries song "Dreams" starts playing, and the two characters keep just missing each other. When I saw the movie on New Years Eve with my fam back when it first came out, I decided it was cinema at it's best. I feel slightly different now, but the movie still holds a special place in my heart. Plus, Meg Ryan's character's name is Kathleen; and there are like no movies that have my name in it. So that made me happy too. Did this movie make anyone else want to live on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, particularly in Meg Ryan's brownstone? Anyone? Well I wanted to. And I still kinda want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment