Saturday, May 29, 2010

happy birthday sammy rae !!!

My dear friend Sam turned 21 yesterday and I was fortunate enough to celebrate with her in Chicago!
Between all of us convincing Sam to dance on the bar, boogy woogying to Twist and Shout, our cab driver speeding like a madman and randomly blasting Single Ladies with 30 seconds left in the trip (?), eating chili con queso at three in the morning, a leaky toilet, and me pleading with everyone to go back to sleep because it was 7:30 in the morning, I'd say it was a successful birthday!
{Sam, me, Anne}

Sam and I have been close buddies since Kindergarten. She had long hair but then she got a bowl cut. I remember I asked her why her hair was so short and she told me she stuck her head in an oven and the fire singed it off. Besides that being one of the meanest lies ever, the worst part is that I believed the story until about my sophomore year of high school.
{Anne, Sam, me}

No comments:

Post a Comment