Friday, May 7, 2010

la la la I'm Nervous!

I have an interview today. And I'm quite nervous. I wouldn't say I have butterflies. No, it's more like I have a slew of yippity yappity squirrels dancing about in my stomach. I sure wish they would take a rest. Right now I am looking over "behavioral interview questions" via google. Questions like, "Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem." Or, "Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree." I'm nervous coming up with these answers in my head and no one is even around (well, except for the guy snoring at the library table next to me), so I'm a bit anxious about how it will go down when I actually have the interviewees in front of me. I hope they're nice. I really, really, really hope they are nice.

To calm my nerves I will momentarily dream about the following

{Pumping water like I use to at the ole family reunions in Earlville}
{via}
{Quiet time spent reading books in she shade}
{via}
{Walks through secret gardens that aren't all that secret. I don't care }

No comments:

Post a Comment