Friday, March 19, 2010

The Exploding Girl


Here is one of the many films I look forward to seeing at the Wisconsin Film Festival. The girl's name in the film is Ivy. I like that name. Others don't. What do youuuuuuu think?
Also, someone commented on the trailer saying, "The movie where everyone looks into space." That made me LOL LOL.

Check out what my screenwriting for film professor, JJ Murphy, had to say about the film. One statement of his that peaks my interest in the film even more is, "Gray has mastered how young people communicate (or don’t) with each other." Hmmmm that sounds familiar.

Speaking of explosions (ok well it's in the title)...

Here are some sweet pictures of volcanoes erupting (aka exploding)

Around 1:01 you can just see this guy's head explode. Poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. i bet he hates himself almost as much as meredith viera does for having to host this show every. single. day.

    ReplyDelete