Monday, March 1, 2010

Bottle Rocket


Picking out my favorite quotes from the movie Bottle Rocket is all kinds of fun! Writing a ten page narrative analysis on Bottle Rocket... not so much. On Thursday I promised myself that I would be DONE with the paper by Sunday. It's Monday and I have one page down. Well what is a promise to one's self unless it gets broken? Am I right or am I right? I don't think I have kept a school related promise to myself since like 2003 when I was an ambitious, overly organized student. Those were the days.


But anyway, how about some quotes?

1) Dignan: How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

2) Anthony: You..you've really gotten into the bad habit of asking a huge amount of questions, lately.

3) Dignan: When I was little I wanted to know what caused thunder.

4) Anthony: Okay, one morning over at Elizabeth's beach house, she asked me if I'd rather go water-skiing or lay-out. And I realized that not only did I not want to answer that question, but I never wanted to answer another water sports question or see any of these people again for the rest of my life. Three days later I was on my way out to the desert. And that was that.

5) Anthony: Wow, that guy was a real chatterbox.

6) Kumar: Man, I blew it. I blew it, man!
Anthony: Kumar, what were you doing in the freezer?
Kumar: I don't know, man; I lose my touch, man!
Dignan: Did you even have a touch to lose, man?


If you haven't seen Bottle Rocket, two things....
1)Go see it ahora!!!
2) Sorry for boring you with quotes. But hey, it's your fault for not yet seeing the movie. Just kidding.

OK so about that paper...
Oh and Luke Wilson is such a hunk in this film. Hubba hubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment