Friday, January 8, 2010

So I know Christmas isn't about presents...

But I really like giving them. And getting them isn't too shabby either. Here are a few of the gifts I was so fortunate to receive. Jesus, don't be mad.
Where the Wild Things Are coasters from Annie.
She knows me too well.
Seeing the movie with her and Mal in the fall is a happy memory.
Bracelet from Mal.
Adorable.
Each circle has a picture of a UW Terrace chair.
American Girl UW Madison Cheerleading outfits from Lauren!!!
Best thing ever. Tears of happiness.
Addy is looking fiiiiiine.
Bridget got me in the Cousin grab bag. Lucky me!
I absolutely LOVE these French plates.
Bridge darling, you did good. Real good.
So excited to hang these in my apartment!

(ps i dont know why everything is now underlined. but i can't get rid of it. grrrrr.)

1 comment:

  1. your presents are awesome. i love each and every one of them. i want to be friends with you and your friends just so you give me presents

    ReplyDelete