Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All is Quiet on New Year's Day

Per usual, I'm late. NYE/day was quite some time ago, but I thought I'd still document them. Because they were just THAT good. I'm kidding. Well no I'm not kidding. They were good, but they weren't like OMG good. You know what I mean. Or maybe not. Whatever.
We always see a movie as a family on NYE. This year we saw "Up in the Air" and it was awesome. Probably the best movie I've seen in awhile. George Clooney was perfectly cast. And the soundtrack is good too. Definitely see this movie if you haven't already.

Later I went over to my friend Lauren's house where a small group of us gathered. We ate chips with homemade guacamole, drank some good ole beer, and played different games including one called Telestrations. Lauren almost peed her pants with excitement (not really though). But she just really likes the game. And then we ended the night by all getting into our pajamas and watching The Lion King. Nature can be such a B*tch. Why does Mufasa have to die? It still makes me tear up.


And Lenny and I took a New Year's Day walk in our quaint town. The most hoppin one in Illinois (sarcasm). But I sure do love my town. Even if it's not all that hoppin. And Lenny likes it too.

Oh and here is just some U2 for ya. Alright then. Cheers.
"A world in white gets underway"

No comments:

Post a Comment