Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mikey boy and other Americans, Cameron and Ferris, and Michelle Williams!

This race gets me every time.  My babies are going to be swimmers. And violinists.

Jackie, that video was for you. Mainly the part where "back fat" growls and flexes.

Cameron had me at "I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go". And Ferris had me when he started gyrating his hips. And when he chose to wear that vest. But I think I'd choose Cameron over Ferris. How bout you???  Also, LOVE the candid footage, especially at 10 seconds. How come I have never experienced a parade like this in Chicago?


This is one of the most beautifulist put together glamour looks I have ever seen: the red lips, the antique diamond necklace, the goldish yellow chiffon Vera Wang dress, the loosely pulled back blonde locks. Michelle, you go girl! And even though yellow isn't really my color, I'll borrow that dress from you any day.






1 comment:

  1. MICHEAL is oh so fine even though he has a misfortunate imperfection, and the close up at the end of the back fat was not too nice on the camera man's part.

    I wish you best of luck with your peacoat wearing violinist playing swimmer lovin nerdalicious children.

    love,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete