Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Happy Agenda

Now that my first summer school class is finished, here is a To Do list of fun things...
1) Fly a Kite
2) Make Cupcakes 
3) Project: finally make my Collage that I've been attempting to do for 2 years 
4) Swim!
5) Reread ALL the Harry Potter books before the 6th movie comes out
6) Finish reading Wonderful Tonight by Pattie Boyd
7) See the free screening of 500 Days of Summer in Chicago. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, we were meant to be.  Zooey Deschanel, I have a girl crush on your bangs and blue eyes.

8) See UP!
9) Play lots and lots of Bananagrams

10) Babysit 
11) Make mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, lemon herb chicken... My favorite meal :)
12) Lay on Bascom Hill and read
13) Tye Dye some Shirts
14) Watch Conan regularly
15) Project:  add cupcake paper things to twinkle lights. Like dis...
I will probably end up adding to this list and only accomplish about half of the things. Oh well. 

4 comments:

  1. Let's do these together!

    Add ride bikes. A lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suppose to go to a 500 Days of Summer screening here in Chicago but I was just getting in from Las Vegas :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that stinks majorly! I went to see it at the Madison Film Festival BUT... after waiting in line for two hours in the rain, they cut the line off 4 people in front of me. BOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that cupcake light idea!

    ReplyDelete