Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dancing Feet

My cousin Mary Kate got married on June 23rd. It was wonderful to be back in Chicago with my family for a quick trip. Cheers, Mary Kate and Kirk! I wish you guys many, many years of happiness!

Stained glass windows at St. Vincent de Paul in Chicago
 Me and Michael. Heck of a cousin, heck of a dancer. 
 My cousins Brendan and Bridget
 Bouquet
 Mi familia
 Gorgeous maids of honor. My cousins Nora and Bridget.
 Brendan and Gracie
 Parents of the bride - Aunt Barb and Uncle Tim
 Father and son
 There they are looking stunning! Mary Kate and Kirk!
 Little jokesters
 Lovey dovey
 Me with my cousins
 Grandma Marge's ring
 Centerpiece
 Cahill cousins
Me and my sista sista Lindsey!

1 comment:

  1. Gorg pics KQB! I am so glad we got to celebrate together this weekend!

    ReplyDelete