Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday to a man who gives so much and never asks for anything in return. I know right now you are at work, probably removing a gallbladder or doing some other kind of surgery that would make me and a lot of other people want to puke. But I hope at least at some point today you get a chance to relax in the lazy boy, close your eyes, and be at peace.

I hope that sometime soon you get to fulfill your dream of going to Estes Park, Colorado with only a sleeping bag and spending the night on a mountain top underneath the stars. I'll come with if you need company.







Happy Birthday, Dad. I love you and always will.

{another post about my dad}

1 comment:

  1. this is such a sweet post. i love it and it's just pure love! i am enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete