James and I on the float. Holy moley I am PALE!
Sometime I pay attention to the game...
But usually I space out and watch the cheerleaders instead. woops
A few highlights from an eventful weekend...
1) Mrs. Madden and Mal's little brother Greg visited and treated us to dinner at the Nitty Gritty. So much fun and laughs were had by all! The only downer was that our waiter decided it would be a good idea to take our nacho platter away before we were even finished with it (who does that?) So obviously I made a mad rush to get one last chip. Unfortunately, in my haste I accidently spilled my chip's toppings (beef, sour cream, and cheese) into Lauren's beer. It was pretty gross. My bad.
2) James and I were on the Best Buddies (float for the Homecoming Parade. We sipped on hot chocolate and threw Double Bubble to parade attendees. James was a cheering machine. His favorite and only cheer was... "Let's go badgers, let's go!"
3) Filmed my Light Journal project for my Film Production class. Got to use the Bolex camera and it was aweeeesome! Took shots of different lights and shadows around campus, in the capitol building, and in my apartment. I pray to god that it's not super over/underexposed. If the final product turns out alright I may post it at a later date!
4) Andrew's mom made us apple pie! Gahhhh delicious!!!
5) Discovered there is a song called "kathleen" by Josh Ritter. And I kinda like it. Mainly because it has my name in it. Woo Woo!