Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Love Story

I think somewhere deep down, we all hope for a love like this. 
I feel so grateful that I stumbled upon this on my cousin's blog.

This is a video from StoryCorps. They describe the video as, 
"Danny Perasa and his wife, Annie, came to StoryCorps to recount their twenty-seven-year romance. As they remember their life together from their first date to Danny’s final days with terminal cancer, these remarkable Brooklynites personify the eloquence, grace, and poetry that can be found in the voices of everyday people when we take the time to listen."

I found this video the same day I came across these pictures. An adorable couple celebrating their 55h anniversary. 
I need a tissue for these types of things. 
{Pictures byJesse Holland Photo. Found on Style Me Pretty}

No comments:

Post a Comment