Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sam & Jackie

Two of my best friends from Chicago came to visit me in Minneapolis for the weekend. It was wonderful! 
I couldn't have asked for a better time. It always feels good to hang out with those you feel so familiar with and have so much history with. 

Our weekend sort of felt like this... 
{via}
We laid out at Lake Harriet and went for a dip in the perfect temperature water, got breakfast at French Meadow, had root beer floats, walked around Uptown, ate on a rooftop that had a perfect view of the city, went to the Basilica Block party to see The Head and the Heart and got caught in a downpour, snuggled 3 people to a room, laughed, played darts and shook our tail feathers on the dance floor. I miss them already. 
 Lake Harriet.
 Same, Jackie, me - United. 
 Pretty birds. 
 The hair was down for 1.2 minutes. And then I just couldn't take the heat. 
 Rooftop at Cafeteria
 Mi amigas.
 Jackie pensively looking out at the Mini Apple and contemplating whether or not to move here. 
Sam and me on a night of random adventure. 

What do you say, girls? Move to Minnesota?
Rivers and Roads... my favorite performance at The Basilica. 

1 comment:

  1. KQB- I love that you were reunited with some old friends. It sounded like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete