Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last week when I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I know, shame on me for not seeing it sooner. As a diehard HP fan, I'm embarrassed) I was reminded...

1) Bonnie Wright aka Ginny Weasley, is BEAUTIFUL! She has the prettiest hair. Also, side note. She's engaged. That's kinda weird.
2) Getting popcorn at the theatre always leads to disaster. Because I really have no aptitude for knowing when I'm full. So I'm kinda just chowing down and before you know it, the previews are over and I've already finished half the bag. All that butter just sitting in my stomach. Couldn't go to bed. It always seems worth it until you are cramping up and sitting on your bedroom floor rolling in pain. Not an exaggeration. Maybe next time I'll remember to not get popcorn. Or if I do get popcorn I'll pace myself. Butttt, the chances of either of those taking place is slim. Damn you movie popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment