Friday, November 19, 2010

Where I slumber

Last night I slept for 14 hours in this comfy, comfy bed. No joke. Went to bed at 6 p.m. and woke up at 8 a.m.
Two nights ago I spent 10 hours at this desk writing a paper on Jane Eyre.
In the past week I've had about 12 cups of coffee. Must. Stop.

Laaaa di daaaa here are things to check out. Have a relaxing weekend!!!

I've been shamelessly listening to this song on repeat. I love when Faith and Tim sing together.

On a dreary day like today, I really wish I owned my roommate Lauren's cute rain boots.

This might be the prettiest wedding dress I've ever seen.

If it's gonna be all cold out, well then I wish at least I had this beautiful scenery around me. Tessaboo always has lovely pictures and lovely clothes!

1 comment:

  1. that is some looooooong sleep girl. but you must've needed it.

    ReplyDelete