Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Q


October 30th marked the one year anniversary of my grandma Q's passing. While of course I miss her dearly, I have a calm reassurance that she's spent the last year catching up with her friends and family, laughing the entire time. She's likely been playing golf with my grandpa on acres of freshly mowed grass that stretch for miles and miles, the view so pretty and the company so pleasant they don't even care if they lose a ball in the pond.
{via}
1) A pillow Q stitched that I keep on my bed. In the bottom left corner you can see her initials.
2) Jar of buttons that I inherited from Q. Growing up I use to always sneak into her closet to look at them. There are brass buttons from my grandpa's uniform from WWII along with pearl buttons from a blouse she wore as a little girl. It's such a nice keepsake that I'll always cherish.
3) A quiet forest that looks like a good spot for contemplation.

No comments:

Post a Comment