Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wes Anderson Hair


This boy in one of my discussions has the most beautiful hair I've ever seen. Better than mine or any other girl for that matter. He has Wes Anderson hair. Except better. Ya know when Anderson had hair that was sorta long? Yeah well this kid has that going on. I don't have a crush on this boy (especially considering I can't even remember his name), but ya know, I'd be lying if I said I didn't occasionally look at him during class. That's not creepy; it's normal (at least that's what I am going to keep telling myself).

And because he has Wes Anderson hair, I assume he is just as awesome. Like I'm pretty sure he's quirky, funny, will be receiving an Oscar someday and yadda yadda yadda. This of course is all gathered from never even talking to him.

Well anyway, you know what Mini Anderson decided to do over spring break? He decided to get a haircut! And not just any haircut, a bowl cut! Whyyyyyyy? He regressed from being a 21-year-old to just about every other boy in my 2nd grade classroom. The tragedy!

And now I just don't know what to think.

To make myself feel better about the situation, I'll just assume he was going for a Beatle-esque bowl cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment