There are 9 teaching days left until summer. Two of which are field trips and 1 of which is kindergarten/senior graduation. But, I mean, who's counting? Oh, yeah, I am.
This looks ideal.
image viaPeople I'm struggling to understand...
1) People who jog in place at a red light. That is prime catch-your-breath time.
2) People who put on their left turn signal at the very last moment. Don't even get me started.
3) People that ride motorcycles and don't wear a helmet.
4) People who refuse to take the last piece of food on a platter. Just do it!
5) People who respond to the question, "How are you?", but then don't ask it in return.
In other unrelated news...
- This is hitting a little too close to home this weekend. Moooooom, where are you and why aren't you calling me back?
- Pumped for this camera strap to make its way to Minneapolis.
- I put my window unit in, and wah lah, peaceful sleeps. Sort of like this.
- I will be making this come summer.
- I have 2 episodes left in the series Friday Night Lights. But, seriously, what a dreamboat.