Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stretch

Autumn Island, Brienzersee, Switzerland via

When was the last time you treated yourself to a good ole fashion stretch?

It's been a while for me. Growing up it was a morning ritual. I took three minutes before I got out of bed just to stretch.

I'm going to incorporate it into my semi-adult life. Hopefully it will make my mornings before work a wee bit better.

Thoughts right NOW:
1) Adele is so bad ass. I can't even handle it. I just can't.
2) I've been thinking about cheeseburgers a lot lately. Random.
3) I don't enjoy that feeling I get when I knowingly am procrastinating and still refuse to do anything about it. Kind of like what I'm doing right now.... that paper for my grad class will just have to write itself...
4) Turn on Spice Girls "Wannabe" at a party and just wait for the magic that ensues.
5) I feel like Minnesotans see my Illinois license plate and just automatically assume I'm a bad driver. I mean, they are absolutely correct, but I wish they'd at least let me prove it before they go judging me.
6) Never been good at: wrapping presents or folding clothes.
7) I was having a good day and then I dropped my Blockbuster card in between my driver's seat and the middle part of the car. I knew my hand was too big to get into the small crevice. But that didn't stop me. Then my hand got stuck. Then I said some choice words. Then I started getting really frustrated. Then I was getting frustrated that I was allowing myself to get frustrated. Then I stopped being such a baby and took a breather. Then after contorting my hand in very painful ways, I finally got that darn Blockbuster card.

That is all.


Listening to:


No comments:

Post a Comment