Sunday, May 24, 2009

Someday Natalie Portman and I are going to be BEST friends

So many moons from now Natalie Portman and I are going to cross paths and she is going to be like, "Hey Kathleen, I read your script and I really liked it. Do you think I could star in your film and make your dream of being a successful screenwriter come true?"  And I'll be like, "Welllll, you'll have to audition. But we can probably work you in at least as an extra." And that's how our friendship will bloom. From then on we will go to the US Open together, go to coffee shops, go on double dates, and make margaritas. Until then, we shall remain strangers.

Sam: You know what I do when I feel completely unoriginal?

Andrew: What?

Sam: La, blah, blah. Blah, la, la. 

Sam: I make a noise or I do something that no one has ever done before. And then I can feel unique again

even if it's only for like a second.

Andrew: So, no one's ever done that?

Sam: No, not in this spot. No. You just witnessed a completely original moment in history.

- Garden State


No comments:

Post a Comment