Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thoughts while eating a turkey sandwich at 2 a.m.

picture via
- All dressing rooms should have chairs in them. Plain and simple. If there isn't a nice spot to rest behind, the chances of me buying clothes has been decreased by 50%.
- Don't assume that just because I'm a girl I want the regular sized sandwich at Pot Belly's. It only makes me feel bad about myself when I say, "Ummm actually I'll have the large."
- Yo Abercrombie and Fitch, I haven't bought clothes from you in like six years, but I still have something to say about you. Tone down the cologne and the club music. In the six seconds it takes me to pass your store, I already feel like I'm going to pass out.
- Booooooooo hiss any store that subtracts money off of gift cards. Ok, so what if I didn't use the gift card in a year? It's still money and it should go to good use. AKA buying me more socks.
- What up open windows?!?!?!?!?!?
- Bike rides = some of the best times of my life. Minus the whole butt hurting afterward. Other than that, golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment