Saturday, September 26, 2009

things that never fail to make Me smile

1) This picture of silly, young English lads wearing galoshes. The one hanging upside down is supposedly Emma Watson's boyfriend.


2) This scene from A Charlie Brown Christmas. My favorite line is, "Charlie Brown is blockhead, but he did buy a nice Christmas tree."
Reminiscing of Christmastime when I was little is my favorite. Only fond memories. Snuggling with my mom, dad, and brothers and watching Home Alone, A Charlie Brown Christmas, The Snowman (ahhhhh this is actually probably my favorite favorite), PeeWee Herman's Christmas (the one with Charo and where everyone brings PeeWee a fruitcake).

3) The song "With Arms Outstretched" by Rilo Kiley
- The lead singer is beautiful and I'm jealous of her red hair.
- The guitarist is from Boy Meets World AND Salute Your Shorts!?!?! JACKPOT!
- I like how she silences the guitar with such a swift and gentle hand movement. You go, girl!

3 comments:

  1. a charlie brown christmas!!! wow!

    can you believe that its almost christmas time again?? well, not almost, but closer than we were... like a month ago!

    almost snow season here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. English lads are very cute, I love their little boots. Jenny Lewis is such an amazing singer, and her hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that Rilo Kiley song... Did you know that the lead singer-Jenny Lewis- is also the girl from Troop Beverly Hills?

    ReplyDelete