Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Arms of the Ocean

So happy when I hear my students humming along to this song during independent work time. They don't the meaning of the lyrics. Neither do I. But I know it's pretty and soothing. Good start your work day music. Good lullaby music. Lights out and play this at that inaudible, and yet slightly audible, volume.
wrapped in a blanket

Listening to: Florence + the Machine
Eating: Talenti Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Gelato... I don't even have words
Looking forward to: Vacation in Florida with the fam in April and visit to Charlotte to visit Katie in May
Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (rereading...) and I Was Told There'd Be Cake
Enjoying: Decaf coffee at night
New purchase: Raspberry Rhapsody by Maybelline
Missing: My family... especially around St. Patrick's Day
Thankful for: My roommates and mindless Bachelor Monday nights

)

No comments:

Post a Comment