Monday, September 10, 2012

I don't want to hear about your quiche recipe

Last Thursday... what a day.

High points
- Seeing a man of Spanish descent (guesstimated to be in his 60s) sleeping and loudly snoring on a bench inside Target. 45 minutes later... same man... same position... same loud noise. 
- Having a Kindergartner named Wilbert tell me I can call him Wilby or Little Man for short because those are his nicknames at home. Consider it done.

Low point 
- ... Ai yai yai. Hard to pick. Having a student grab my lunch off my desk and flush my sandwich down the toilet didn't help anything. 


But, overall, school year part deus is off to a good start! 

**I most likely actually do care about your quiche recipe.  Just not right now. 

1 comment:

  1. but you fished it out right? i mean, i gots to have me my lunch hour.

    ReplyDelete