Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday

Feeling Free via

A little survey for fun. You should do it too!

A. Age – 23.

B. Bed size – Twin... still not quite a grown up.
C. Chore that you hate – Doing dishes by hand.
D. Dogs – Lenny - the love of my life.
E. Essential start to your day – Coffee. Calling my mom just to say hi.
F. Favorite color – Light blue.
G. Gold or silver – Silver
H. Height – 5’7"
I. Instruments you play – Clarinet for a solid 3 months.
J. Job title – Elementary Special Education teacher
K. Kids –Love em. But don't have any of my own. But I see kids non freaking stop.
L. Live – Minneapolis
M. Mother’s name – Colleen
N. Nicknames – KQ - my initials
O. Overnight hospital stays – Three times in college. Twice for kidney stones. Once for chin stitches...waited in the waiting room for 5 hours.
P. Pet peeves – When people don't use coasters.
Q. Quote from a movie – "Teach me play piano!!!!!" - said by the cutest lil boy from All the Real Girls
R. Right or left handed – Left.
S. Siblings – Two older brothers - my best friends!
T. Time it takes you to get ready – 45 minutes. My hair can be a real beast to dry.
U. Underrated celebrity - Kyle Chandler - Friday Night lights love
V. Vegetable you hate –I think carrots are overrated (but I don't hate them).
W. What makes you run late – Sleeping in for a few extra minutes (...or 20)
X. X-rays you’ve had – Kidney stones. Broken nose.
Y. Yummy food you make – Chocolate covered pretzels.
Z. Zoo animal – Giraffe. Brown Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment