Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Don't Mind Me Being Frank. But...

I do NOT like the following.

Sometimes they make me so angry I don't know what to do with myself. So I decide to take a nap.
{Me back in 1990}

1) When people do not wash their hands. Come ON, it takes like one minute.

2) When people do not have elevator/bus courtesy. How do you expect me to get out of the elevator if you are already packing in like a punch of wild hyenas?

3) When teachers say they’ll give a graded paper/exam back on a certain day, and then they decide not to. Torture!

4) When teachers email students with an extra assignment the night before class. If it ain’t on the syllabus, I ain’t doing it.

5) When people cough/sneeze into their hands. The shoulder really would suffice.

6) When people are consistently sarcastic. Once in a while it’s fine, but at a certain point it just becomes annoying/can hurt my feelings.

7) When I am having a bad dream that seems soooooo real. Two nights ago I had a dream I was back in high school again and my calc teacher stopped me in the hall and said, “Kathleen, you haven’t been to class for the past two months. You’ve missed three exams. You currently have an F.” WIGGIDY WHACK!!!!!

8) When I have no choice but to use a disgusting public bathroom. The smell alone usually makes me want to vomit. I am forced to pull my neck collar up to my nose in order to block the odor.

9) Crumbs !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment