Sunday, July 12, 2009

Highlights from Home

- Matt (my brother) surprised me with  a red velvet cupcake from his downtown meat market as a welcome home present. YUMMY! 
- PORTILLO's with my dad!!!
- Cereal at midnight with Anne and Sam at mi casa (I swear they were laughing just a second earlier)
- Going downtown with my mom to see 500 Days of Summer.
- Visits with Q (grandma. goin strong at 94). I jokingly asked her to buy a keg for me and she said yes. She sure is the prettiest little thing I have ever seen.
- Long Beach for the 4th of July
- Walks in my mother's beautiful garden. And of course I made Lenny model.
- BBQ Chicken pizza night at my house.
- Baking!

- Coffee with Claire.
- Taking the train downtown with Sam and going to the Planetarium (COSMIC COLLISIONS!) and eating Gyros for dinner from Artist's Cafe.
- A much needed haircut. 8 inches go bye bye.
- Watching fireworks on the 3rd from my cousin's apartment across from Soldier Field.  


-Lots of laughs, food, and relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. sigh, your brother gives you cupcakes? thats so cute

    i miss my brother :(

    ReplyDelete