Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gena Rowlands

{image via}
{image via}
{image via}
{image via}
I just watched The Notebook and cried for the millionth time. I never get sick of that movie. I remember I saw it three times in one week when it first came out (freak). Once with my ma, once for a birthday party and once with my grandma and aunts.

I just realized Gena Rowlands is from Madison, Wisconsin and went to The University of Wisconsin-Madison.
I don't know why, but that tidbit makes me really happy. I wonder if we've ever sat at the SAME EXACT spot at Lake Mendota. I bet we have. And I bet she got ice cream too. Birds of a feather flock together.


Superficial goal for the fall: Learn to curl my hair on my own. Specifically, learn to curl my hair like Allie Hamilton's.
{image via}
{image via}
{image via}

Well, well, aren't they just perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment