Tuesday, December 1, 2009

101

Thanksgiving break is such a tease.

It's just long enough to make me miss my 8-year-old puppy Lenny even more.
AND
It's short enough to not allow me any time to watch my 2nd favorite Disney movie. 101 Dalmations... duh.

Fast forward to 3:15.
I love when they do the "Twilight Bark". I get so excited when the city skyline lights up and all the dogs are barking like crazy. I love the lil dog named Towser. He cracks me up. "I'll sound the alert!" Ohh and I love all the scenery of the England hills. Especially when they are covered in snow. Just one more thing to get me overly excited about Christmas.

Gahhh and I love this scene too. Best opening EVER. I get so giddy when I see all the owners and their look-alike dogs. Love love love all the English accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment